Stadiums & Arenas
Quest is a world leader in providing intelligent Point of Sale (POS) solutions to the Stadium and Arena market. Quest POS terminals and Quest Venue Manager Software have been installed in many major and minor league stadiums and arenas around the world reinforcing the benefits that the system provides for event based venues.
Credit card payments are authorized in less than 2 seconds at every point of sale, including on hand held and portable devices. Quest also works closely with the major credit card providers to deliver optional support for RF Credit Cards (PayPass, VisaCash and ExpressPay) at every fixed terminal Point-Of-Sale. Quest is able to integrate with both Vivotech and OTI RF readers to deliver even faster credit sales. RF technology is also used to support VIP and fan loyalty cards, providing added value for loyal supporters, and capturing more information for marketing departments. This has lead to an increase in per cap revenue in stadiums and arenas that operate a Quest POS system. All Quest terminals offer an unparalleled level of system redundancy, guaranteeing that all critical functions are maintained even in the event of complete power and network failure.
With over 40,000 terminals installed worldwide, its easy to see why major league venues are choosing a Quest - positive solution.
Quest Venue Manager Software has the capacity to produce stand worksheets, this serves to improve the management of Cash and Inventory. Stand worksheets provide an event based audit system making it simple to compare and analyze Physical, Terminal and Cash Sales by location and event.
It delivers a completely integrated solution, seamlessly combining all aspects of an event based operation including Concessions, Retail & Merchandise, Portable Stands, Restaurants and Bars, In-seat Service, Suite Catering, Warehouse, Cashroom, and Vending.
- FedEx Field (Home of Washington Redskins)
- Arrowhead Stadium (Home of Kansas City Chiefs)
- Monster Park (Home of San Francisco 49ers)
- Qualcomm Stadium (Home of San Diego Chargers)
- Invesco Field (Home of Denver Broncos)
- Yankee Stadium (Home of New York Yankees)
- Wrigley Field (Home of Chicago Cubs)
- AT&T Park (Home of San Francisco Giants)
- Petco Park (Home of San Diego Padres)
- Tropicana Field (Home of Tampa Bay Devil Rays)
- Staples Center (Home of LA Lakers)
- Pepsi Center (Home of Denver Nuggets & Colorado Avalanche)
- Home Depot Center (Multi-purpose sports centre, California USA)
- Bradley Center (Home of Milwaukee Bucks)
- BC Place (Home of the BC Lions, Vancouver)
- AAMI Stadium (Home of Adelaide Crows and Port Adelaide)
- Telstradome (Multi-purpose sporting stadium, Melbourne Australia)
- Suncorp Stadium (Multi-purpose sporting stadium, Brisbane Australia)
- Westpac Trust Stadium, Wellington (Home of Wellington Hurricanes Rugby)
- Eden Park, Auckland (Home of Auckland Blues Rugby and New Zealand Cricket)
- Jade Stadium, Christchurch (Home of Canterbury Crusaders Rugby)
back to markets